Foy Inc will be CLOSED December 24th through January 1st. Please send any URGENT issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have problems? We have solutions! EUC 2019 is open for registration. Check out the EUC 2019 Conference Brochure and head on over to the EUC 2019 Website for registration. Join us at the beautiful Scottsdale Plaza Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona - April 7th - 10th, for what we believe will be our best conference yet!
The current release of EPICS is 188.8.131.52
Farmersville Times recently featured Jim Foy and the Foy Inc crew for celebrating our 40th Anniversary. Check it out!
Directions from DFW airport to McKinney
1. Take International Pkwy to the North airport exit. After exiting the toll booth, follow signs for TX121 North (also known as the Sam Rayburn Tollway.) Follow this highway all the way to McKinney.
2. As you approach McKinney, TX121 will merge with US75. Follow US75 North, toward Sherman.
3. The McKinney hotels are all on US75, between the El Dorado Pkwy and the University Dr exits.
Directions from McKinney to Farmersville
1. Take exit 41 380 Greenville/Denton.
2. Turn right (east) on US 380 toward Greenville.
3. Stay on US 380 for about 16 miles. You will pass through the small town of Princeton and cross a fairly long bridge over Lake Lavon (although the sign at the lake says it's a creek).
4. Entering Farmersville, you will see Tedford Chevrolet on the left. Immediately after that will be the exit for Hwy 78 on the right. Take the Hwy 78 exit.
5. Turn left (north) on Hwy 78, pass under the US 380 bridge, and continue north for about ½ mile (point B on the map).
6. Turn right on Farmersville Pkwy, between the First National Bank of Trenton and the Farmersville marker (point C on map).
7. Go about ¼ mile until you reach the S. Washington and Farmersville Pkwy intersection, the Foy Inc. building is on the South East corner.